Thursday, September 13, 2012

 

Skipper off to Get Married and Honeymoon in Carcassonne

Yes, it's my third time in the marriage lists and I'm really looking forward to it on Saturday when my life will change I hope, permanently; taking place on the western side of the Pennines before returning to live on the eastern side in Leeds with my new wife Carolyn.

Then it's off to Carcassonne in the Languedoc for a brief honeymoon. Ever since I saw a picture of this medieval city I've been really keen to visit. Might even get some sun down there. So it's no blogging until I return to face a tough autumn's term of work. Hooray!

Comments:
Many congratulations Bill. Have a great day. I can really recommend Carcassonne - went there a couple of years back with my family.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?